I started MJMeetings with my husband and co-owner Mic because I have a strong passion for meeting and event planning, and I bring that energy and enthusiasm to every client I partner with.
I’m driven by the challenge of producing meetings and events on-budget and with unparalleled attention to detail that’s critical to all successful meetings and events.
I’ve been a respected professional in the hospitality industry for over 20 years. I’m fortunate that my career started at a large hotel in Kansas City. It was there that I first learned the true meaning of genuine hospitality. Those lessons have stayed with me throughout my career.
Providing an exceptional level of service is in my DNA.
I enjoy working with clients who understand and value how effective meetings and events contribute to their business strategies, financial growth, and employee/customer engagement.
I look forward to the opportunity to partner with you to execute your next meeting or event. To learn more, contact us today!
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation by the Convention Industry Council (CIC), 2003.
- Certified Digital Event Strategist (DES)
- Professional Convention Management Association (PCMA)
- Active member of PCMA since 2000. PCMA is the professional association for the meeting and event planning industry.
- Recipient of the 2017 national award for Outstanding Service to a Chapter.
- Featured in an article in PCMA’s Convene Magazine discussing my meetings career.
- Past President of the PCMA-Heartland Chapter.
- Two-time nominee for PCMA’s national “Distinguished Meeting Professional” award.
- Accredited by IATAN as a travel professional who meets recognized requirements and who sells travel and travel related services.